The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Friday, March 7, 2008

Hemingway Butterfly Prayer Box


Last year my husband brought me about six wooden cigar boxes that he got from a friend. I've been saving them for a rainy day and it's been very rainy here this week! I covered the cigar box with The Angel Company's Hemingway paper collection by using a decoupage glue. I stamped some butterflies and colored them with PrismaColor pencils to coordinate with the paper. The letters were cut with my CraftRobo out of some thin chipboard (another stash that I've been hoarding) and colored with a brown marker. You can't tell in the photo, but I used a glitter pen on the flower bursts and some metallic chalk on the butterfly wings just to give it a bit of shimmer. This box was created to house the prayer requests that our family gets. It will be in our dining room so we will all have access to the box for prayer time.

Supplies:
Cigar Box
The Angel Company Hemingway Soar With It Designer Paper
Flutter By
PrismaColor Pencils
Pearlescent Chalk Kit
Glitter Pen

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home