The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Monday, May 26, 2008

Baby Shower Bottle Favors & Card


My kids have been pestering me for a while now to do something with the Baby Bottle Pops that have been sitting on my desk. I promised them that I'd let them have them after I made some baby shower party favors so they'll be very happy when they see I've completed my project. I got the bottles at the checkout line in the supermarket, but you can also buy them by the case at BJ's Wholesale.

Created with The Angel Company Rubber Stamps & Supplies:

How Swell
Tag Tidbits
Miss Moxie Paper - Soar With It Collection
Miss Moxie Cardstock - Soar With It Collection
Miss Moxie Ribbon - Soar With It Collection
Toodle Loo Ribbon - Soar With It Collection (blue ribbon)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home