The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Monday, September 8, 2008

Autumn Embossed Shimmer Technique

I combined the SCS Embossed Shimmer Technique Challenge with Heather Scott's Card Sketch and got this as a result. The TLC185 Embossed Shimmer technique was a challenge for me since I didn't have exactly the right stuff. After much trial & error I ended up painting Vegas Gold All-Purpose ink on the back of the acetate over my previous failed attempt. Then I stamped leaves (which you can't really see that well in the scan, but it shows IRL) on the other side of the acetate...then ran it through the Cuttlebug.


Created with The Angel Company Stamps:

Charcoal Leaves
More Elegant Sentiments
Burnt Sienna Pallette Ink
Clear Acetate
All Purpose Ink (Vegas Gold)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home