The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Artist's Spotlight - Monika's Easter Cards


Things have been a bit crazy here so I haven't had much time to create. I was pleased to see some images that my friend sent to me of the Easter cards she made using one of my favorite stamp sets from The Angel Company. She was kind enough to allow me to post an image here. Please take a moment to visit Monika at her Creative Corner to see all of her wonderful creations. The link to the other Easter Card is here: http://creativcorner.blogspot.com/2009/03/oster-karte.html
Don't you just love the little puff on the tail?

Created with The Angel Company Stamps:

No Bunny Like You
White Fun Flock (to get that little puff)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home