The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Baby Jesus Cookie Can


This is a little project I made last year to thank my sister for the nativity cookie cutters that she gave us. I adhered patterned paper to a clean mushroom can and added the stamped image. I also coiled up some thin craft wire for a handle. I was able to do this because I had just purchased a new can opener from Pampered Chef that kept the edges smooth. A fun thing to do is to glue the lid back on with super glue. You can flip the can over so the glued part is on the bottom and then decorate it. You can even send it through the mail that way. It does cost a bit extra to mail it, but it's lots of fun for the recipient to figure out what could possibly be in the can!


Supplies:

Can (use a can opener that doesn't leave sharp edges)
Patterned paper
The Only Thing stamp set
PrismaColor Pencils

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home