The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Enchanted Frog Halloween Card

I finally got around to putting labels on the CD Cases for my unmounted sets and when I saw the witch's hat from the For All Seasons stamp set, I knew instantly what I would be doing with it. I used Masking Magic to create a mask (you can also use a post-it note) for the hat after I stamped it. Then I used a stamp positioner to line it up. I had cut my paper a bit too short for the sentiment to fit on it, but I can live with it.



Created with The Angel Company Rubber Stamps:

Hoppy Everything
For All Seasons
Linear Sentiments
Trick or Treaters

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home