The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Craft Chalk Fun


In honor of National Scrapbooking week, I thought I'd try my hand at a scrapbook page. It's been a very long time since I've done any pages. Whenever I'm in my craft room I have my little sidekick along with me. She has her own bin of scraps and (thankfully) her own set of chalks.

I scrap using 8 1/2 x 11 sized pages so I'm always looking for ways to incorporate more photos and journaling onto my pages. This is a one page scrapbook layout. I'm a big fan of hidden journaling.


The Angel Company Stamps & Supplies List:

Stamps: Always Remember, Date Disks

Ink: L'Amore Red Palette Ink

Paper: Miss Moxie Patterned Paper , Miss Moxie Coordinating Cardstock

Punches: Mega Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Extra Jumbo Circle Punch, 2" Super Jumbo Circle Punch

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home