The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Birthday Card/Favor Box with Template

Here's a birthday card and favor box that I made for a friend's birthday. I put some M&Ms into the box for the birthday "sweets."

Created with The Angel Company Stamps & Papercrafting Products:

Stamps: Birthday Wishes & Little Cupcake
Paper: Mia's Cottage - Soar With it Collection
Cardstock: Mia's Cottage, White CS
Ink: Belle Rose Palette Ink

This Favor Box PDF template is available for instant download for only 99 cents! (I'm trying to find creative ways to pay these bills that are piling up!) I used the file with my CraftRobo and it worked perfectly.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home