The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Monday, June 8, 2009

Stamped Fabric Ladybug Hat



I'm always on the lookout for things that I can stamp on. Hats, bags, shoes...you name it. I was thrilled to find a plain cap to embellish for my daughter. This set is perfect for stamping on fabric because it has a bold image.

Created with The Angel Company Rubber Stamps:

Squiggle Ladybugs
Noir Palette Ink
Dries Clear Fabric Glue

The hat and silk flowers were from my local dollar store and the ribbon was from my stash. I used the Dries Clear Fabric Glue to adhere the ribbon to the hat, but I used my hot glue gun for the flowers. I also used some fabric paint glitter on the ladybug spots but you can't see them very well in the photo.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home