The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Penguin Christmas Notebook

My daughter keeps coming into my room to see what I'm up to and she always asks, "Who are those for, Mom?" I tell her that they aren't for her and she leaves the room disappointed. I decided to make something especially for her so I gave her this notebook when she woke up. She's happy that the pencil is attached (I had to use my glue gun to make sure the ribbon didn't come off the pencil) and especially likes the puffy Liquid Applique on the penguin's hat.

Supplies:

Perky Penguins stamp set (currently a Level B TAC Hostess Set- now in Spring 2007 Catalog)
Merry Wishes Paper Collection
Icicle Stickles
Noir Palette Ink
PrismaColor Pencils
White Liquid Applique
White mulberry paper (layered at the bottom for "snow")
Green cardstock (from my scrap bin)
Notebook (comes in a pack of 4 from the dollar store)
Pencil (I used wire cutters to cut this one to size)
Snowflake button
3/8" Ribbon

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home