The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Friday, September 26, 2008

Elephant Silhouettes in the Sunset


I just can't get enough of these brayered background cards! I used two different sized circles to create the sunset in the background. I put the smallest circle on first and brayered Paris Lights, then I added the larger circle over it and brayered the orange on top of that. I removed the circles and I just sponged on the orange and some yellow to blend the colors a bit. The bottom is simply torn cardstock with Noir black rolled along the bottom.

I had already finished this card and noticed that it resembles Heather Scott's Weekly Card Sketch Challenge! She made a great card using the Holiday Cheer stamp set from The Angel Company (Fall Supplement).

Take Pride
Always Remember
Trendy Greetings
Noir Palette Ink
Paris Lights
Orangerie

Black Scrapper's Floss

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home