The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Flutter By Scrapbook Layout



I stopped by Splitcoast Stampers and the SBSC190 Scrapbook Sketch Challenge caught my eye. I had to alter it a bit to fit the 8 1/2 x 11 layout size that I use, but it worked out. I still had the Flutter By set out from when I made the Anniversary card so I figured I'd use it on this layout.

Seriously, you should really get this set before it is retired! I use it all the time.

Created with The Angel Company products:

Paper: Amberly Grace Paper Collection
Amberly Grace Cardstock
Rubber Stamp Set: Flutter By

(Note: The phrases are non-TAC stickers. I got the flowers at the dollar store and colored them to match using Copic Markers)

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home