The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Wednesday, September 30, 2009


The kids and I had a great time making these skeleton bone chocolate covered pretzels using a candy mold found at iParty (they also have them at Michael's). They are SO yummy! They definitely qualify as "delectable and crispy treats."

I used the Bone Appetit stamp set which is available along with More Bone Appetit during the Fall into Fabulous promotion. I also used Spookalicious for the skeleton head and Sweet Goodies for the decorative circle around it. That is another great halloween rubber stamp set that I'm sure I'll have more fun using this week...so stay tuned!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home