The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Do you read a lot of Blogs?

I've been slowly learning about the blogging world and have finally added a link on my blog for the site feed.

If you're scratching your head and have no idea what this is about then allow me enlighten you. I have a list of blogs that I visit for inspiration and ideas. There are sites that offer free services to help you keep track of your blogs and let you know when there are new updates to the sites.

Here's a short video clip on YouTube that explains it for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0klgLsSxGsU

I've only added one of the subscribe buttons to my blog, but all you need to know is my blog feed url which is: http://www.angelcompanystamps.com/feed/atom.xml
No matter which blog reader program you choose to use, just enter that url to subscribe to my blog to see my latest projects.

NewsGator Online, Bloglines, Google Reader and My MSN are some options for you to explore.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home