The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Toodle Loo Baby Book


I've been looking through my bin of things that I've purchased with intentions of creating something from it some day. Well...today is "some day." I've just finished making this baby book from a Sesame Street board book from the dollar store (they came two in a package so I may create another one with a different theme).
There is actually no stamping at all in this book. I used The Angel Company Toodle Loo Paper with coordinating, cardstock, ribbon, and hardware. I also rummaged through my scrapbooking supplies for the buttons, sayings, and additional embellishments.

If you click on the image, you will be directed to another page with a slide show so you can see the whole book.

Supplies:

Toodle Loo Soar With it Paper Collection
Toodle Loo Cardstock
Toodle Loo Ribbon
Toodle Loo Hardware
4x4 board book (or board books sold here)
misc. embellishments

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home