The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Friday, October 26, 2007

Stamped Halloween Napkin

Looks yummy, doesn't it? OK...well I had to do something to dress up the shot and I didn't have my Jello brain made yet. This is a test that I did with Hanes T-Shirt Maker iron on sheets. I've been having trouble getting a nice clean image when I stamp on fabric so I gave this a shot. It's definitely much clearer, but it does give off a bit of shine. Oh...and you can't use word stamps directly onto it or they'll print backwards. I stamped the backing paper on the other side so it showed through and then traced the words by hand on the right side of the paper.

Supplies:

Trick or Treaters stamp set
Hane's T-Shirt Maker iron on transfer sheets
Orange marker
Ribbon

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home