The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Decorative Circle Medallion

When I saw the TLC193 Decorative Circle Medallion Technique Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers it reminded me of how I used to make snowflakes by cutting into a folded circle shape. I didn't have any corner punches so I just used a tulip punch that I had hanging around. The card was kind of boring so I used stickles to jazz it up. I'll have to try some other punches to see if I can get a more interesting pattern.

Created with The Angel Company products:

Ornamental Snowflakes
Trendy Greetings
Scallop Circle Punch
Stickles

I used a tulip punch that I had in my punch drawer, but you can try any hand punch for a decorative effect. Visit Splitcoast Stampers to view the Decorative Circle Medallion Technique.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home