The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Monday, May 18, 2009

Peanut Butter & Jelly Scrapbook Layout


I think I'm getting my mojo back. It feels good to get back to scrapbooking. It's been a long time! I was inspired to create this page after seeing Pencil Lines Sketch 135.

Created with The Angel Company products:

Paper : Penelope SWIC
Cardstock: Penelope Cardstock
Rubber Stamps: Alpha Grunge & Sketched bet Numbers
Hardware: Amelia Hardware

Additional Bazzill Cardstock used: Cocoa & Sandcastle colored with Copic Markers E07,E21,E34

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • OMGosh, you are totally making me want a PB&J with that paper. I never realized how the colors ARE PB&J (lol). FYI, I have a PB&Banana& Fluff sandwich every day at lunch...

    By Anonymous KellyRae, At May 18, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home