The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Friday, November 7, 2008

Autumn Swirls Altered Frame

I picked up a plain frame at my local dollar store a while ago and figured it was time to see what I could do with it. I stamped the frame using Burnt Sienna ink and colored in the leaves with my Copic Markers. After I did that I wanted to add the "Fantastic Fall" sentiment to the frame, but it didn't show up very well because of the design. I decided to stamp the sentiment onto clear acetate and then I very carefully heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I trimmed around the sentiment and then stuck it on top of my "mistake." It's a bit crooked, but it's there to stay...lol. I did use a bit of metallic rub on to the frame, but you can't really see it in the photo.

Yes, that is a photo of my children taken a couple of years ago in 2006. I remember it like it was yesterday (sigh).


Created with The Angel Company Products:

Autumn Swirls
Penelope & Sydney Ribbon
Burnt Sienna Palette Ink Pad
Clear Embossing Powder
Clear Acetate

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home