The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Taking Nothing for Granted


My mom died of ovarian cancer many years ago. Last year my sister and I both discovered we had ovarian cysts. We decided to have hysterectomies and prayed that we wouldn't get the dreaded "Big C" diagnosis. We were fortunate that our cysts were benign, but I'll never forget what it felt like like when I thought my life could be cut short. My mind was racing for days wondering what my fate would be and what would happen to my family after I left them. It was a reminder to me of what is truly important in my life -- my family.

This photograph was taken before we went in for surgery. I remember wanting to get a picture of us together before we got any bad news. The sentiment from the More Abundance stamp set seemed fitting for this photograph!

Created with The Angel Company Products:

Natalee Accordian Album Kit
Angelee Cardstock
Angelee & Natalee Ribbon
More Abundance

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home