The Angel Company Stamps - Ideas by Deb

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Winter/Christmas Ornament & Pins




As I mentioned, here are some Sculpey Clay pins/ornaments with a Christmas/Winter theme. I used Sculpey Clay and ran it through a clay machine (looks like a pasta maker) to get the clay flat. I used Noir Black Palette Ink and stamped my images onto the clay. For the snowflake, I just used a stamp without ink and pressed it into the clay. I used my small scissors and and a craft knife to trim them and put them onto a cookie sheet. I baked the clay in the oven as directed at 275° for 15 minutes. I let the clay cool and then decorated them.

Each pin/ornament has a separate post with details:
Snowflake Pin/Ornament

Snowman Nativity Pin/Ornament
Winter Tags Ornament

I made a cute little penguin as well. You can see him here:

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home